AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating and testing flows that automate tasks
- Using PowerApps to create an app in Dynamics
- Creating a model-driven app using the Common Data Service
- Visualizing Dynamics data with Power BI
- Adding a personal Power BI dashboard to Dynamics
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Do you want to create workflows and apps that focus on your company's data? Build applications using line of business data and help visualize organizational data for decision making? If you do, then this is your course. We'll use cutting edge tech including the common data service for apps, Microsoft Flow PowerApps, and Power VI to automate, mobilize, and visualize Dynamics 365 data. I'm Gini von Courter. Pull on your tall boots and join me for this exploration of Dynamics 365 and the Power platform.
1. Get Started with the Power Platform for Dynamics 365
Environments: The basics4m 40s
2. Automate Dynamics with Microsoft Flow
3. Build Apps with PowerApps and Common Data Service (CDS)
4. Visualize Dynamics Data with Power BI
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.