In this video, learn how to launch Dynamics 365 by logging into Office 365 and then choosing Dynamics from the application launcher waffle, or browse to the Dynamics 365 website at crm.dynamics.com, which you can bookmark for future use.
- [Instructor] Dynamics 365 lives in a cloud and runs … either on a mobile device or in a browser. … Let's take a look then at what browsers … are supported for use with Dynamics 365. … These are the supported combinations of operating systems … and browsers from Microsoft. … So if you're running Windows 10, … you can run the latest version of IE, IE 11 or Edge. … In Windows 8.1, Internet Explorer 11 and so on. … We also have some other supported browsers, … Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome … and for each and every one of these, … you want to use the latest version of the browser. … Now that doesn't mean you can't try other browsers … or other combinations of browsers and operating systems, … but if you do and if you begin having issues, … the very first thing your IT folks should point out to you … is that your browser choice may be impacting … how Dynamics 365 is functioning. … Once you followed up your browser, … then you can log into Dynamics 365. … If you're simply going to enter a URL, then the URL …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.