Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Log in to Dynamics 365, Business edition, part of Learning Dynamics 365 (2017).
- [Instructor] With your Dynamics 365 for Business account set up, it's easy enough to launch Dynamics 365. If you are on the home screen of Office 365, you'll find the Dynamics 365 icon. If you're in another Office app, simply click the waffle and scroll to and click the Dynamics 365 icon. When I do this, I'm going to be taken only briefly to the Dynamics 365 home page where all of the apps will live, and then will be taken quickly into the Financials app, because it's the only app I have, and there's an auto-loader in the URL for this.
Notice it says home.dynamics.com autolaunch=true. And so, here we go. Here's the home page. There's the app for Financials. I didn't even need to click on it. And I will be taken directly to Dynamics 365 for Financials that fast. I can also simply go directly to this URL. It is your company name.financials.dynamics.com. So, in my case, it is landonhotel.Financials.dynamics.com.
And notice that I'm going to go immediately to Financials. I don't even go via the home page that we paused only briefly at last time. And here I am in Dynamics 365 on the Financials home page. It's a good idea to save this link as a bookmark or as a favorite so that I don't have to type it in every time in the future and I can simply come to my browser and go directly to Dynamics 365.
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Identify the factor that influences the information that you see when you log in to Dynamics 365.
- Recall what occurs when a potential customer might want to receive more information and could potentially make a purchase.
- Explain what you must do to turn a quote into an order.
- Recognize what Outlook for financials allows you to integrate with your email.
- List what the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials app is available for.
- Name the process of applying payments you have made and received.