Learn the basics of lists in this video. Discover how to choose a different view, sort the view by column, display filter drop-down arrows on field headings, filter lists on columns, save current views as a new personal view and make it the default, and more.
- [Instructor] All of the different entities we work with … like accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities … and so on have different views … that have been created for them. … For example, in accounts, … my active accounts is the primary view, … the assumption being that when I go into accounts, … I want to look at work that I might be doing right now, … the accounts that I'm working with today, … but there are other views … that have been created, system views. … My active accounts, accounts being followed, … accounts I follow, all of these different accounts, … and so if I wanted to change to a different view … like all accounts, I simply go and click on that view. … And if I wanted that view to be my default view … every single time that I opened up my accounts, … then I would simply pin that view … and it would become the new default. … So now when I go to accounts, … all accounts will be the default view. … I'm going to change that back … so that the default default, my active accounts, …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.