Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Follow up on overdue sales invoices, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] We're going to go to the sales module…for the next finance task, which is following up…on collected receivables, items that are overdue.…When I click on Sales and go to the Report tab…of the ribbon I have a couple of choices under…Finance Reports that are very helpful.…Aged Accounts Receivable will let us see…all of the money that is overdue, broken into periods.…The default, what's normally used is 30 days.…30, 60, 90, 120 plus,…but you can choose different lengths of periods…based on your policies and your contracts…with folks for receivables.…
If you click Aged Accounts Receivables you will be asked…to provide some information, Aged as of, Aged by,…the Length of Aging Periods, again, 30 days, for example,…and we can preview this report.…And notice that these are current items…that have been due for more…than 30 days, more than 60 days,…or more than 90 days.…These are the defaults.…And we are seeing, for each of our customers…that has a balance, what that balance is…and how long it's been there.…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.