Learn how to save a link to a dashboard or item find it on the recent list and pin it to the Pinned list, and how to follow a specific record in this video.
- [Instructor] There are two primary ways you can apply … your own tagged items so that you can get back to them. … The first is by pinning, and just a reminder that your … pinned list shows up here on the left, … and that if you want to add something to the pinned list, … first go there, and then you can pin it, … whether it's a dashboard or a specific record. … So for example if I want to make sure that the sales … performance dashboard is on my pinned list, I simply pin it. … And if I want to make sure that Virginia Frazier … is on my pinned list I simply pin her. … And then when I open my pinned list I have this mix … of people, and dashboards. … To unpin someone, I'm done working with Ivan for awhile, … so I can unpin Ivan. … Now, another option to be able to filter a list in place, … based on my own tagging, is to use following. … If I want to follow a particular lead for example, … I can select it … to open it, and then on the toolbar on the right hand side, … I can click and I can follow this. …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.