Learn how to edit a lead in this video by opening the lead and entering the lead information, including notes and activities. Discover how the Stakeholders and Competitors sections can also be completed once the lead has been saved.
- [Instructor] To edit a lead or, for that matter, … any other record that we've been using, … simply click to open it, … and you are automatically in edit mode here. … There's nothing extra to click … to begin changing information. … So if I wanted to go back now at this point … and add, for example, Robin's business phone, … which I have here on my piece of paper … that I made notes on. … Robin's business phone is 275-477-2907. … And if I wish, I can click save to save that. … Never a bad idea to do that. … Alternatively, after I have made some changes, … I can wait for 30 seconds or so … and Dynamics will automatically save … any changes I have made. … …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.