Two interfaces are used for Dynamics 365: the web interface for use in a browser, and the modern unified user interface used for browsers and mobile devices. In this video, learn the key differences between the two interfaces.
- [Instructor] In the last movie I showed you … a little bit about the user interface … here in Dynamics 365 and there are actually … two different user interfaces used on computers, … and one of them is also used on mobile devices. … This is the new unified user interface for Dynamics 365. … And, on this tab, we have the web interface … or the classic interface for Dynamics 365. … You may still be using this in your organization. … I just want to show you some differences … so that you can follow along with me. … I'll be using the new unified user interface in this course. … In the old interface when I opened a menu … my navigation bar dropped down from the top. … So in the web interface here are my different areas. … Sales, service, marketing, and so on. … And then if I wanted to look for example at marketing … I click on marketing and I get the navigation for marketing. … In the unified UI, my interface is on the left. … So if I'm working in, for example sales, … here are my navigation tools for sales. …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.