- Identify the feature used to view InMail and notes from Sales Navigator in Dynamics.
- Explain how to unsave someone from your leads.
- Summarize the steps taken to search for an individual using their name and company.
- Recall the process used to send a potential lead via InMail.
- Recognize the steps taken to save someone as a lead in Sales Navigator.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Gini] Hello, I'm Gini von Courter. In this course, I'll demonstrate how to install and configure the app and sync integration tools between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the LinkedIn Sales Navigator. With the integration in place, your sales teams access Sales Navigator profiles for individuals and for companies, as well as up-to-date communications and news for their leads, contacts, and organizations without ever leaving Dynamics 365. No more switching back and forth between browser windows.
This integration puts the universe of social selling tools at your colleagues' fingertips; a huge win for your organization, and huge win for you. To support rapid and easy adoption by your organization's sales staff, the installation and configuration videos are followed by a few end user videos demonstrating how to use Sales Navigator with Dynamics. Please feel free to share these resources with your colleagues.