In this video, discover how you can learn more about the information displayed in a chart in a Dynamics 365 dashboard by drilling down in a chart segment.
- [Instructor] This is the sales performance dashboard. … This dashboard is one of the system dashboards … for Dynamics 365 Sales, … and I'm looking at the sales pipeline. … At the top I have items where the phase … has not yet been filled in. … So I'm going to click here … and choose to go look at the accounts … and see if I even have accounts for these sales. … Nope, they're blank. … Okay, so I know that one of the things … that I need to do is to go in … and find more information about these particular items. … Let's take a look at the items that are in … the qualify phase of the timeline, … almost $700 million in potential sales, … as opposed to sales further down the pipeline. … And the question is where should I spend some time here? … I'm going to simply click on the chart segment … which says drill down by, … and I'm going to choose drill down by account. … Now, I could also drill down any other attribute … of an opportunity. … For example, revenue, … who it was created by, … what currency it's in, …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.