Learn how to disqualify a lean in this video. If a lead is not qualified, it can either be disqualified or not qualified. When a lead is disqualified, the lead owner specifies the reason the lead was disqualified. The lead is then removed from the list of active leads. A lead that is not qualified simply remains in the list of leads for potential future action.
- [Instructor] The point of leads is not necessarily … to qualify them. … there are leads you might not want to qualify. … For example, if our organization requires a timeline … and a budget to qualify a lead, … then by definition any lead where there is not … both a timeline and a budget will not be qualified. … And there are two possibilities … of what we can do with a lead that doesn't qualify. … We can explicitly disqualify it, … in which case it will be removed … from our list of active leads, … or we can simply choose not to qualify it right now. … Let's go take a look at this lead, … which is Robin Counts. … Robin Counts went our website … and said they like our products. … We've done a little bit of investigation, … we've had some e-mails back and forth, … and nothing seems to be coming of this. … When we went into the qualify stages, … even if we created a contact and account, … when we say, … "Well, when would you like to buy our products?" … They don't know. … And estimated budget there is really uncertain. …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.