Learn how to develop an opportunity in this video by exploring the develop stage of the sales process, learning how to document the current situation, add stakeholders, note competitors, and update timeline and budget information.
- [Instructor] In Dynamics 365 for Sales, … the Develop stage is actually the second stage … of our sales process. … But if you don't qualify leads … this would be the beginning of your process. … In the Develop stage we will … work extensively with our customers. … What we're developing is we're developing expertise … in a set of information. … We're developing relationships with a particular customer. … We want to really understand and probe the customer needs … so that we can propose a solution … that is going to meet that need. … During the Develop stage we want to know … who all the stakeholders are so that once we have a solution … we know who needs to review it. … And if we can we want to identify our competitors. … Who else is the customer turning to or may they turn to … to address this need. … Let's take a look at our open opportunity. … This is the opportunity that we created … from a qualified lead, Robin Riley, … wanting alternative energy options … for the headquarters building for BlueJam. …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.