When you log in to Dynamics 365, you will land on the default dashboard for your work area, but you can choose a different dashboard from the drop-down list and choose your preferred default dashboard. In this video, learn the basics of Dynamics 365 dashboards.
- [Instructor] By default, whenever you dive … into one of the Dynamics 365 apps … like Sales or Marketing, you see a dashboard. … This is the default dashboard for sales, … it's the Sales Activity Social dashboard. … On the left-hand side, we have a pipeline, … in the center, we have a chart that has leads. … On the right-hand side, information about opportunities … that are closing or opportunities … that have closed coming from the Relationship Assistant. … If I wanted to change dashboards within this app, … I'd click the drop-down arrow, and I could choose … different dashboards from the dashboard selector. … So for example, if I choose the Sales Performance dashboard, … and this my open opportunities, … this goals for my period, group information and so on. … Also in Dynamics 365, you may have dashboards … that come to us from Power BI and you can tell … the difference because the dashboard icon … has a different look. … This is the Power BI icon, it's a box … with a small column chart inside of it, …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.