Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create, save, and edit a record, part of Learning Dynamics 365 (2017).
- [Narrator] Any time you see a list,…it's very easy to figure out how you're going to…add a new item whether that's being presented…in a list view or a card view.…I'd like to add a new customer…and the question is: "What kind of customer is this?"…"Is this a business-to-business customer"…or "Is this a retail customer?"…and this makes a difference for us,…because a business-to-business customer…is going to be an organization…that will normally pay us either with a purchase order…or with a purchase request whereas a retail customer's…going to be paying as they pick up product from us.…
This is a new business-to-business customer.…This customer number is being automatically provided…for me and the customer is the name of the organization…and there's my customer; I can enter a credit limit…if I have one, perhaps, I don't have…a lot of information about this person…to begin with, but I have some information.…The information I have is my primary contact…who is Victor and I have Victor's other information;…this contact code is automatically being provided for me.…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Identify the factor that influences the information that you see when you log in to Dynamics 365.
- Recall what occurs when a potential customer might want to receive more information and could potentially make a purchase.
- Explain what you must do to turn a quote into an order.
- Recognize what Outlook for financials allows you to integrate with your email.
- List what the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials app is available for.
- Name the process of applying payments you have made and received.
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.