Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a sales quote, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] My conversations with Helen have continued,…we've done a presentation, taken out some material samples,…had her sit in some of the chairs,…roll them around in the current offices, she's ready to go.…We are ready to turn this quote into an actual order.…Different ways to get to that quote.…One easy way is with my customer list available here,…I know that I'm looking for a sales quote here on the right.…And this is my quote right here,…requested delivery date of 5/15.…
That looks good.…If I'm ready to convert this to an order,…click Make Order.…Do I want to convert the quote to an order?…Yes.…An open opportunity is linked to this quote.…The opportunity has to be closed…before the quote can be converted to an order.…Do you want the close the opportunity now…and continue the conversion?…Now, I'd like to pause her for a moment…and point out if every single opportunity…we began with was then converted to a quote,…and that quote was converted into an order,…this would be the way that way that we would…close all our opportunities.…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.