Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a sales order, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] Sales quotes,…which are also just called quotes…or called offers or sometimes called estimates,…are documentation that you provide to a customer…that indicates your understanding…about what it is they wish to purchase,…the particular mix of products and services,…quantities, delivery locations, delivery dates,…costs and payment terms.…And you send this quote to the customer…to provide clarity about what you're offering…and to gain clarity in their feedback…about how close you have come to understanding their needs.…
And you then have a document…that might go back and forth several times.…You'll send a quote, modify it,…send a quote, modify it based on feedback…obtained on the phone or e-mail or in a meeting.…There are a couple of different ways…to create a sales quote.…If I've begun with an opportunity,…I can click assign sales quote here…and begin to create the sales quote.…For example, I can change the due date here.…I can enter the requested delivery date that we have.…
If I need to change the contact, I can.…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.