Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a sales invoice, part of Learning Dynamics 365 (2017).
- [Narrator] A sales quote has been created…for Alpine Ski House, Paul Cannon.…It's right here and we're going to take a look…at this particular sales quote.…We didn't create this but the quote is here…for five Sydney Swivel Chairs in green.…This quote is in process, it's not done yet.…We don't have a requested delivery date that's available.…Let's say that delivery date is 2/28/2017…and that the quantity has changed…and instead of five it is now eight.…
And it's all done and we would now like to create an invoice…because that's our organizations process,…is to invoice directly.…From the time that we have a quote that's agreed upon…and everything looks good,…we're now ready to turn this into an invoice.…Before we do that,…let me draw a couple of distinctions of times…that you might want to use an order rather than an invoice.…Remember that an invoice is invoicing the entire amount,…everything that is included in this order.…
And I might have a reason to do…an order rather than an invoice…if the customer is ordering 100 chairs but I only have 50.…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Identify the factor that influences the information that you see when you log in to Dynamics 365.
- Recall what occurs when a potential customer might want to receive more information and could potentially make a purchase.
- Explain what you must do to turn a quote into an order.
- Recognize what Outlook for financials allows you to integrate with your email.
- List what the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials app is available for.
- Name the process of applying payments you have made and received.
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.