If your organization maintains a product catalog in Dynamics, you can use the catalog to add products to the opportunity. For unlisted products, you can add write-in products to the opportunity, and use the products to create a quote that can be shared internally or shared with the customer. Learn how to create a quote in this video.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you some quotes … from an opportunity that's gone all the way … from the lead qualification to close. … This is for a 3D printer line, … and if we look at the quotes … that were developed, there was only one … that ever needed to be developed. … And that isn't necessarily always the case. … You might open up an opportunity with an initial quote … and then get feedback from the customer, … and then have a second quote, a third quote, and so on. … And also when you prepare a quote, … there's usually an effective date, … an effective starting and ending date, … but let's open this quote. … And this quote includes a tie to a particular price list. … Your organization can have more than one. … They can have starting and ending dates. … And shipping information and so on. … It says that if we want to reactivate the quote, … we can set it to a different date. … But I don't necessarily need us to reactivate it. … I like you to be able to see what's going on … in this quote, though. …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.