Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create and post a purchase invoice, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] If you have a really large…Purchasing system you will probably have more choices…than simply Purchase Invoices.…You'll have quotes that you received…on purchases, or Purchase Quotes.…You'll have Purchase Orders,…so orders would be converted to quotes…and then quotes would be ultimately converted to invoices.…In Dynamics 365 Financials there are far fewer steps.…This, again, is a system for smaller organizations…and you won't have 27 people in your purchasing department.…You'll have one or two people who are doing most…of the purchasing for your organization.…
Here's how purchase invoices work in two different settings.…One possibility is that you treat…a purchase invoice like a purchase order.…At the time that your ordering you're…creating the purchase invoice.…You're sending this purchase invoice to the vendor…to tell them this is what we're ordering,…and you're waiting for the order to arrive along…with the vendor invoice and at that point you will post…this particular purchase invoice.…When everything has been received satisfactorily,…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.