Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create an incoming document, part of Learning Dynamics 365 (2017).
- [Instructor] The next list is a feature that is beyond…the scope of this course but is well worth noting about,…and that is incoming documents.…The reason it's out of scope is to set up incoming documents…you actually have to do this for business with bank accounts…and so on, not with a set of sample data.…The way the incoming documents feature works…is it allows you to connect an OCR system,…and in this case the OCR system that's used is from Lexmark,…the Lexmark Invoice Capture Service, which is meant to work…with Microsoft Dynamics NAV but also works…with Microsoft Dynamics Financials.…
You can set up an account here for free…and test it out, in order to do this, though,…you will need to have information about your business,…that is, financial information.…Even with the free service, when you check out…you'll be asked to provide lots of information…including tax registration number and other information.…And even though it's free you'll also still need to provide…some payment information.…The reason you do this, then, is that with this service…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Identify the factor that influences the information that you see when you log in to Dynamics 365.
- Recall what occurs when a potential customer might want to receive more information and could potentially make a purchase.
- Explain what you must do to turn a quote into an order.
- Recognize what Outlook for financials allows you to integrate with your email.
- List what the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials app is available for.
- Name the process of applying payments you have made and received.
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.