Learn how to create and edit an appointment to specify a time to meet with customers in this video. Also, discover how a scheduling conflict warning will be displayed if any of the participants on your network have a scheduling conflict, how to add attachments to the appointment after saving, and how to create your customer appointments in Outlook.
- [Instructor] An appointment is a specific … type of an activity, so if I wanted to create … a meeting, for example, with Rene, … I can click on his name, … and then I can choose Appointment … to open the Appointment form. … Now I could also do this from Quick Create … without looking at Rene first, … but often I'm in here looking at the timeline … and checking out my last meetings with Rene first. … And I'll be the owner. … He's listed as a required attendee. … I can add other required attendees by choosing … Add More Records. … So if we also wanted to have, for example, … Jim Glin there with us, … because he's going to talk about the work … that I have done with their organization, … I can add Jim as a required attendee, as well. … It says Rene plus one, don't worry that it didn't … show Jim's name separately. … I can add optional attendees. … I'm required to enter a subject for this appointment. … And by the way, this form will always say Appointment, … even when you invite more people. …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.