Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Connect Sales Navigator to Dynamics, part of Dynamics 365: LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration.
- [Instructor] CRM Sync is enabled not…in Dynamics but in Sales Navigator.…Log in to Sales Navigator…and assuming you have the appropriate permissions,…you will have an admin choice and choose Admin settings.…In the admin settings, the second section is CRM Settings…and there's a big blue button, Connect to CRM, click it.…Choose Microsoft Dynamics and then enter…your company's subdomain and you're actually replacing…this portion, yourdomain.crm with the information…from your login for Dynamics.…
If you're not sure, just go to Dynamics and you'll find…that information right here, in front of dynamics.com.…And notice until I have the right components,…I'll have that red error there.…So this is helpful to me 'cause I know then…that if I keep typing this, nope, that's not valid either,…so that's all we need, that kinetico or company name.crm.…Click continue.…After a few moments, it took about 15 seconds here today.…
We see this message, the site you're on is trying…to close this window, do you wanna close window, click yes.…
- Identify the feature used to view InMail and notes from Sales Navigator in Dynamics.
- Explain how to unsave someone from your leads.
- Summarize the steps taken to search for an individual using their name and company.
- Recall the process used to send a potential lead via InMail.
- Recognize the steps taken to save someone as a lead in Sales Navigator.