Closing is the culmination of the sales process. Based on feedback from the customer, your team, and other internal resources you prepare and present the final proposal and verify the decision date. In this video, learn how to complete the closing stage by thanking the customer, debriefing the opportunity, and filing the debrief.
- [Instructor] The close stage … is the last stage in the sales process. … We've qualified the lead. … We've learned everything we could … to develop a great proposal … and we've presented our proposal to the customer … and now it's decision time. … We move into the closing stage … with these types of activities. … First, based on feedback. … Perhaps my draft proposal or an internal review. … We prepare and present the final proposal. … We verify the decision date with the customer. … When will know whether or not we've won this business? … Then, depending on the closing activities … in your organization, you may be creating an order … or creating an invoice or you may simply be closing … the opportunity and marking it as won or loss … and someone else is creating the invoice. … Regardless of whether you won or lost the business, … the process by default in Dynamics … has you sending a thank you note … and filing a debrief about this particular opportunity … so that you're contributing to the lessons learned …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.