In this video, learn how to view and manage activities including completing, deleting, or closing activities. You can also click the down arrow on the Activities view name to choose other views to display your closed or completed activities.
- [Instructor] Anywhere you can view an activity, … you have the ability to dispose of that activity … to know what it was you did, … whether you actually completed a task, … for example, or had a phone call … that you intended to have, … or you canceled it, or you deleted it. … Three different possible dispositions. … Let me discuss the three of them … so we understand what they are. … I use Delete when I have an item … that I should never have created to begin with. … An example of that is I set up a phone call, … but so did the person I was calling. … I have two versions of it, … so I don't need both of them, … so I delete mine. … Another example; I create a task and then I realize … I created this same task yesterday, … so I no longer need this. … When you delete an activity, that can't be undone. … It is just gone. … And then my third option is to cancel. … I use cancel for something … that I didn't actually do, … but I want to not delete it. … I want to track that I had it on my list to do, …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.