It's easy to bulk update contact information and assign ownership. Check the items you want to change and click Edit.
- [Instructor] So let's say that you just imported a bunch…of contacts and you need to update the company name…or the account name or even the salesperson for example.…Super, super easy to do.…You just check, check, check…over here on the left hand side.…Check, check, check.…And click Edit up at the top.…So you can change the account name.…And it's Adventure...…
And see how it populates the company now.…And if you click on the header up here,…this is where you can update the owner.…Just like that.…Click Change.…So, remember we're looking for Romeo, Hallie, and Joni.…So if I go back into my Accounts,…and I click on Adventure Works,…scroll down, and under Contacts,…I now see Romeo, Joni, and Hallie, just like that.…
So Dynamics makes it really easy to bulk update contacts.…You just check 'em down the side and click Edit at the top.…
- Creating new accounts and contacts
- Entering customer data
- Finding, sorting, and filtering customer records
- Qualifying leads
- Sending quotes
- Drilling down into a sales report
- Exporting Dynamics 365 data to Excel
Skill Level Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
1. Enter Customer Data
2. Monitor Existing Customers
3. Market to Leads
4. Follow Up with Contacts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.