Join Tom Geller for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Drupal 8 Essential Training: 2 Building Out Your Website.
- Thanks for watching the second part of…Drupal 8 Essentials.…We have now started to build a truly complete…and flexible site, that includes discussion boards,…outside news feeds, and content that's shaped…and displayed exactly the way you want it.…But, there's still a lot more to learn…so keep watching Drupal 8 Essentials.…I can't wait to see what you create with Drupal.…
In these tutorials, Tom Geller helps new Drupal designers change the layout and design elements of their sites, control visitor interactions (including comments), arrange content in user-friendly "views," and expand the site's capabilities beyond what's available in core Drupal with Drupal modules. In all the steps you'll learn best practices to ensure your sites remain streamlined, secure, and up to date.
If you want to start from the beginning and create your Drupal site from scratch, check out Drupal 8 Essentials 1: Getting Started.
- Grouping content into categories
- Managing comments
- Adding discussion groups
- Customizing fields and image styles
- Adjusting menus and navigation to help users
- Adding new features with Drupal modules
Skill Level Intermediate
Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Datawith Tom Geller4h 23m Intermediate
Object-Oriented Programming with PHPwith Jon Peck1h 57m Intermediate
1. Content Control
2. Extend Content
3. Help Users Navigate
4. Assemble Information with Views
5. Add Features to Your Site
Configure modules7m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.