Join Tom Geller for an in-depth discussion in this video Conclusion, part of Drupal 6: Online Presentation of Data.
- View Offline
This course has taken you on a long journey, all the way from a completely…fresh installation of Drupal, to a web property that makes the most out of a…very small amount of data.…We've seen how to plan our sites data structure for the most flexibility, how…to get information into and out of it, and finally, how to present it through…highly impactful graphical forms.…I have often found that the difference between a good website and a great…website isn't in the quality of the information that's in it, but rather in how…that information is presented.…I hope what you've learned in this course, helps you to make your sites great,…and leads you on to further learning.…
Thanks for watching!…
- Importing and manipulating data in Drupal
- Presenting date-formatted information in calendars
- Understanding Drupal's data-query interface, "Views"
- Improving view appearances with grid, list, and table formatting
- Importing, exporting, and cloning views
- Extending views with arguments and relationships