- Surveying the store-building process
- Installing Drupal Commerce using Commerce Kickstart
- Accepting PayPal payments
- Processing orders
- Understanding rules and line items
- Listing and importing products
- Managing inventory, orders, and customer profiles
- Streamlining the checkout process
- Launching a store
- Offering product discounts
- Analyzing site traffic with Google Analytics
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Tom Geller, and this is Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce. This course will show you how to sell whatever you want over the Internet without paying the big fees that sites like Amazon and eBay charge. I'll show you how to set up your store, add products, charge for shipping and taxes, manage orders and customers, and improve your store's reach for increased sales. While you don't have to be a professional, the tools you'll be using are of pro quality. And no matter how successful your store becomes, Drupal Commerce will grow with it.
As its name implies, Drupal Commerce is built on top of Drupal, a free program for building awesome websites. If you wanna know more about Drupal generally, lynda.com's Drupal 7 Essential Training course is a good place to start. Let's get started with Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce.
Q; Where can I learn more about how to make a website?
A: Discover more on this topic by visiting how to make a website on lynda.com.
Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Datawith Tom Geller4h 23m Intermediate
1. Setting Up Drupal Commerce
2. Getting Ready for Sales
3. Understanding How Drupal Commerce Works
4. Listing Products
5. Managing Your Workflow
6. Organizing Your Store
7. Increasing Sales
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.