- View Offline
- Planning the data structure of a site
- Creating record templates with custom field types
- Connecting fields using references
- Sorting and filtering data
- Varying how a view appears in different displays
- Formatting views with grid, list, table, and jump
- Creating multi-part views using attachments
- Importing and exporting views
- Extending views with relationships
- Understanding and using location data
- Exporting data
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Tom Geller, and this is Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data. Drupal is one of the most popular ways to publish information on the web. But what's not as well know is that it's a great way to collect, manage and display data from any source. You could collect news items about a topic that interests you, for example. Best of all, you can mine data from any Drupal site you already have, fully unleashing its power. We'll take advantage of features that are new to Drupal 7, such as entities, and dive deeply into the Drupal add on called Views.
When we're done, you'll hear how to turn an ordinary Drupal website into a data driven one that presents information clearly, dynamically and in engaging ways. Let's get started with Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data.