Get up to speed quickly with Dropbox, the ubiquitous cloud storage and file-sharing service. Learn how to set up and configure Dropbox, and leverage its features to protect and share your files.
- [Keith] Hello. I'm Keith Gilbert. Welcome to Learning Dropbox. I've been a technology consultant in the design and publishing industry for over 30 years. I love Dropbox and use it daily to help me run my business and keep my life organized. In this course I'll show you how to get started with Dropbox, one of the most popular cloud storage services. We'll start with the basics, like how to set up an account and connect your computers and devices. Then I'll show you how to use powerful features, like file versioning, quick file sharing, collaboration and photo sharing.
Finally, we'll go over ways you can extend the power of Dropbox through mobile apps and learn about a few of the less known features of this powerful service. Dropbox is an essential tool for anyone who needs to access their files on multiple computers and devices or share files with others. I'm excited to share some tips with you. So let's get started.
DISCLAIMER: This course includes trademarks owned by Dropbox, Inc. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Dropbox, Inc.
- Identify the main purpose of Dropbox.
- Describe the benefits of cloud storage.
- Discover two methods used to safeguard your confidential files.
- Explain how Dropbox can be used for version control.
- Recognize features that allow file-sharing with users outside of Dropbox.
- Practice quick, convenient ways to share photos and videos.