In this video, learn what Dropbox Paper is, and how it is different than Google Docs and Microsoft Office 365.
- [Narrator] Dropbox Paper is a collaboration tool…designed specifically for Dropbox users.…At its core, Paper is a cloud based word processing program…much like Google Docs or Office365.…But if you think it's just a Google Docs clone,…you're missing the point.…Paper is quite different in its concept…of a document, how the editing…and collaboration features function…and its integration with other Dropbox features.…The main purpose of Paper is collaboration.…It's most useful for those who routinely collaborate…with a small group of other Dropbox users.…
Multiple users can collaborate on the content…of a document simultaneously.…And there are some unique ways to invite…other Dropbox users to collaborate on a document.…Paper features a spare, stripped-down interface.…It's all about the content, not the formatting…of the document.…It's easy to include many types of content…in your document such as Dropbox files,…images, tables, lists, code snippets, and more.…In short, if you work in a team with others…and your team all uses Dropbox,…
DISCLAIMER: This course includes trademarks owned by Dropbox, Inc. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Dropbox, Inc.
- Name the shortcut that clarifies markdown syntax.
- Explain how to insert tables and lists in a document.
- Organize and share documents with all users collaborating on a project.
- Revise documents by adding comments to text and images.
- List three parts of a Dropbox Paper document that are lost during an export to Word.