Get up to speed quickly with Dropbox Paper, the new collaborative document creation and editing service.
- [Keith] Hello, I'm Keith Gilbert. Welcome to Learning Dropbox Paper. I've been a technology consultant in the design and publishing industry for over 30 years and a longtime Dropbox user. In this course, I'll show you how to get started with Dropbox Paper, a collaboration tool for groups of Dropbox users. We'll start with the basics, like how to create and format a new document. Then we'll look at how to insert images and Dropbox files, create tables and lists, and add code blocks and formulas.
Next, we'll explore the powerful collaboration features, such as commenting, mentions, and notifications. If you need to brush up on your Dropbox skills before watching this course, you could watch my Learning Dropbox course, but this isn't required. Dropbox Paper has some interesting and unique features that I'm eager to share with you, so let's get started.
DISCLAIMER: This course includes trademarks owned by Dropbox, Inc. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Dropbox, Inc.
- Name the shortcut that clarifies markdown syntax.
- Explain how to insert tables and lists in a document.
- Organize and share documents with all users collaborating on a project.
- Revise documents by adding comments to text and images.
- List three parts of a Dropbox Paper document that are lost during an export to Word.