In this video, learn how to allow others to add to, edit, and collaborate on your Paper document. Learn also how to tell who created which part of a document, and how to view the document history.
- [Instructor] Remember, the whole point…of Dropbox Paper is collaboration with others.…So, of course, you can share any Dropbox Paper document…with any other Dropbox user.…Once shared, all the invited users…can collaborate on a document.…All collaborators must have a Dropbox account,…but even users with a free Dropbox Basic account…can collaborate on a Paper document.…Here, we're viewing a Dropbox Paper document…that's being worked on by Jonathan Perfington…In any open Paper document,…you can click the Invite button…and then type a user's email address…that you want to allow to collaborate on the document.…
Next, choose whether you want that user…to be able to edit the document…or restrict their participation to only commenting,…and then click the Send button.…Dropbox will send the user an email…and even if that user doesn't have a Dropbox account,…they'll still get the email,…but when they click through to join the document,…they'll be prompted to join Dropbox and set up an account.…Another cool Paper feature…
DISCLAIMER: This course includes trademarks owned by Dropbox, Inc. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Dropbox, Inc.
- Name the shortcut that clarifies markdown syntax.
- Explain how to insert tables and lists in a document.
- Organize and share documents with all users collaborating on a project.
- Revise documents by adding comments to text and images.
- List three parts of a Dropbox Paper document that are lost during an export to Word.