In this video, learn how to print Dropbox Paper documents.
- [Instructor] I suspect that once you really begin…taking advantage of the collaborative features…of Dropbox Paper, you won't find much need to print…your paper documents too often.…But thankfully, because of the responsive nature…of these documents, they print quite nicely.…Here I have a paper document open on the screen.…I can just go the the more menu, the three dots,…and choose print.…Your browser's print dialogue box should appear…on the screen when you click on the print option.…
Now, I'm using the Chrome browser running on a MAC.…Depending on your browser, operating system,…and print drivers,…your screen may look quite different than mine.…The main thing that I want to point out here…is that because paper documents are responsive,…the content re-flows and re-formats to fit…whatever size and orientation of paper…you choose to print on.…So if I change this from portrait to landscape for example,…we can see that the images enlarge and the line length…of the text gets longer to fill the page.…
Depending on your browser and operating system,…
DISCLAIMER: This course includes trademarks owned by Dropbox, Inc. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Dropbox, Inc.
- Name the shortcut that clarifies markdown syntax.
- Explain how to insert tables and lists in a document.
- Organize and share documents with all users collaborating on a project.
- Revise documents by adding comments to text and images.
- List three parts of a Dropbox Paper document that are lost during an export to Word.