In this video, learn how to add images and PDFs to your Paper document, as well as how to create image galleries and change image size and positioning.
- [Instructor] Dropbox Paper makes it seamless…to add images and video to your documents.…And it does this in such a way…that the images are easy for others to view…and examine more closely.…Here I have Dropbox Paper open in my desktop browser.…I'm going to open this New Hotel Concepts Paper document.…The first way to bring images into a document is…just to drag and drop them from either your local storage…or from a web page.…And so I've got a couple JPEGs here on my desktop.…I can just drag them into the document.…
Then they're going to appear wherever the blue line is…when I let go of the mouse.…So I'm going to drop them right here under Landscaping.…There we go.…For more control over where the images go…and how to get them, you can click…on the little plus icon that appears to the left…of any paragraph that you've created in the document.…And then I can either click the insert images…which will allow me to place images…from anywhere on my hard drive or network,…or I can click on the Dropbox icon.…
Clicking on the Dropbox icon let's me access…
DISCLAIMER: This course includes trademarks owned by Dropbox, Inc. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Dropbox, Inc.
- Name the shortcut that clarifies markdown syntax.
- Explain how to insert tables and lists in a document.
- Organize and share documents with all users collaborating on a project.
- Revise documents by adding comments to text and images.
- List three parts of a Dropbox Paper document that are lost during an export to Word.