In this video, learn how to do basic document formatting using the Markdown syntax as well as keyboard shortcuts. Learn also how to access the quick reference guide.
- [Instructor] Unlike full-featured…word processing programs like Microsoft Word,…Dropbox Paper has a very limited set of formatting features.…I think this is intentional.…It says if the developers of Paper are trying to keep us…on task and keep us away from obsessing about…what font to use or how big the margins should be.…If you're a real control freak it'll drive you crazy.…But let it go and focus on your content.…You have work to do.…Here I have Dropbox Paper open in my desktop browser.…I'm going to open the New hotel concepts file in Paper.…
You may have noted earlier that this little icon…here to the left of the filename…indicates that it's a Paper document.…Now in the Paper document I just want to show you…that this document is responsive.…That's one of the big advantages of paper.…That means that no matter the size of my browser,…whether I'm viewing it on a desktop computer,…laptop computer, mobile device, something real small…like a phone, the document's still going to…look great and be very readable.…
DISCLAIMER: This course includes trademarks owned by Dropbox, Inc. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Dropbox, Inc.
- Name the shortcut that clarifies markdown syntax.
- Explain how to insert tables and lists in a document.
- Organize and share documents with all users collaborating on a project.
- Revise documents by adding comments to text and images.
- List three parts of a Dropbox Paper document that are lost during an export to Word.