In this video, learn how to export Dropbox Paper documents to other formats including Microsoft Word and Markdown.
- [Instructor] You may find that, at some point…in your workflow, you need to export a copy…of your Dropbox Paper document to another format.…Thankfully, you can do this.…Here, I have a Dropbox Paper document open…and I just want to point out…that this document has some numbered lists,…some comments along the right,…a grid of three photos,…some bulleted lists,…as well as an included Dropbox file.…
I'm going to go to the More menu at the top, the three dots,…and I'm going to choose Download.…Paper asks me if I want to download this…in Word format or Markdown format.…I'm going to choose Word and click on the Download button.…Now, just to warn you, once you get to this point,…there's usually quite a pause, a long delay.…Once it's finished, I hit the Download button.…And the file is downloaded…to wherever my browser puts my downloads.…In this case, Chrome shows me, at the bottom left,…that it downloaded the file…and I can use the drop-down…to tell it I want to open this file in Word.…
So here it is in Word and I want to take a moment…
DISCLAIMER: This course includes trademarks owned by Dropbox, Inc. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Dropbox, Inc.
- Name the shortcut that clarifies markdown syntax.
- Explain how to insert tables and lists in a document.
- Organize and share documents with all users collaborating on a project.
- Revise documents by adding comments to text and images.
- List three parts of a Dropbox Paper document that are lost during an export to Word.