In this video, learn how to create tables, numbered and bulleted lists, as well as task lists.
- [Narrator] Tables and lists are a critical part…of many planning documents,…and essential for organizing complex information.…Thankfully, Dropbox Paper has some nice features…for creating tables, bulleted lists, to do lists,…and numbered lists.…Here I have Dropbox Paper open in my desktop browser.…I'm going to open this New hotel concepts paper document.…We're going to start out by looking at tables.…To create a table, all I do is…hover over the left side here,…and click on the plus wherever I want…to insert a table.…
And then I just click on the Create table button.…By default, it inserts a two row by two column table.…I'd like to insert a third column,…so all I do is hover over this little top region here,…and as I move to the left side of this,…I get a plus on the left side,…and as I move to the right, I get a plus on the right side.…I want to insert the column on the right edge of the table,…so I just click over here,…and it inserts a third column to the right.…Now I'm going to begin to fill this table in.…
DISCLAIMER: This course includes trademarks owned by Dropbox, Inc. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Dropbox, Inc.
- Name the shortcut that clarifies markdown syntax.
- Explain how to insert tables and lists in a document.
- Organize and share documents with all users collaborating on a project.
- Revise documents by adding comments to text and images.
- List three parts of a Dropbox Paper document that are lost during an export to Word.