Join Keith Gilbert for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a presentation, part of Learning Dropbox Paper.
- [Instructor] Have you ever been in a meeting…where someone attempts to project their Word document…with 10 point text on a screen for everyone to see?…Painful, right?…If you find yourself needing to create a quick…and dirty presentation from your Dropbox Paper document,…there's a feature for that.…I have a Paper document open in front of me.…From any open document you can select Present…from the More menu at the top of the screen.…This opens a read-only copy of the document…in a new browser tab, enlarges your content,…hides the comments, and sets the title off by itself.…
Now you can just scroll through the presentation…with your audience.…To further refine the appearance,…you can click the Invert icon to switch it…to white type on a dark background.…This often projects better in low light situations.…And you can click the Enter fullscreen button…in the upper right to hide all the menu bars…at the top of the screen.…Very nice.…To leave the presentation mode,…just the Escape key or hover over the top of the screen…
DISCLAIMER: This course includes trademarks owned by Dropbox, Inc. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Dropbox, Inc.
- Name the shortcut that clarifies markdown syntax.
- Explain how to insert tables and lists in a document.
- Organize and share documents with all users collaborating on a project.
- Revise documents by adding comments to text and images.
- List three parts of a Dropbox Paper document that are lost during an export to Word.