In this video, learn the various ways you can start a new Paper document, and how to convert a Word document to Paper format.
- [Instructor] To get started using Dropbox Paper,…the first thing you'll probably want to do…is create a new document.…More often than not,…you'll probably just go to paper.dropbox.com…and click the Create new doc button.…After clicking this button, whatever you type on the line…with the flashing cursor will be the name of your document.…Then you can just hit Return…and type in the body of the document.…
Then when you use the Back button…in the upper left-hand corner,…Dropbox Paper just saves the document in its list of files.…That's all there is to it.…In other words, you don't have to save…the document specifically or anything.…It's just saved automatically by Paper…and will appear in your list.…Another way to create a Paper document is…to use one of the provided templates listed…on the right-hand side of the screen.…At the time of this recording, there are three templates,…brainstorm, project plan, and meeting notes.…If you need one of these types of documents,…these can be a good starting point.…
When you're editing a Paper document,…
DISCLAIMER: This course includes trademarks owned by Dropbox, Inc. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Dropbox, Inc.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Name the shortcut that clarifies markdown syntax.
- Explain how to insert tables and lists in a document.
- Organize and share documents with all users collaborating on a project.
- Revise documents by adding comments to text and images.
- List three parts of a Dropbox Paper document that are lost during an export to Word.