In this video, learn how to add comments and emojis to Paper documents. Learn also how to target specific locations in a document or image for the comment, and how to notify others of comments you've made.
- [Instructor] Dropbox Paper allows you…and your collaborators to comment…on text and images in a document.…Here we are in a paper document…being edited by Johnathan Purfington.…I can see that Jennifer has already…added a couple comments on the right hand side here.…To add a comment, either select some text…and then choose the comment button from the bar that appears…or you can hover over the right hand side of a paragraph…and a little comment icon appears there…and you can use that to comment on the entire paragraph.…
A comment is tentative and won't be seen…by others until you post it.…You do that either by clicking post…or pressing command return on a mac…or control enter on windows.…Others that you've shared this document with…will be able to reply to this comment…and add comments of their own.…I'm going to reply to Jennifer's comment here.…I click on it and I just am laughing so hard…at Jennifer 'cause she's so funny…and rather than saying something stupid like LOL…I can just use an emoji…and I can do that by typing colon…
DISCLAIMER: This course includes trademarks owned by Dropbox, Inc. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Dropbox, Inc.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Name the shortcut that clarifies markdown syntax.
- Explain how to insert tables and lists in a document.
- Organize and share documents with all users collaborating on a project.
- Revise documents by adding comments to text and images.
- List three parts of a Dropbox Paper document that are lost during an export to Word.