- The recent announcement of the iPhone 6…and the iPhone6 Plus revealed yet another set…of screen sizes and resolution enhancements…that will probably spell delight for customers.…But is it another major headache for web developers?…Well, thanks to the flexibility and power of a media query,…the answer is, happily, we got this.…In this lesson, I'm going to show you how it's handled.…And we'll even get those hands a little dirty…by writing a media query manually.…Now I've opened up a slightly modified profile.htm.…
This one has a 50th Anniversary badge…in the background of the header.…It works fine in all of our variations.…Here we are in desktop, tablet and mobile.…And there's a little overlap on the mobile screen…but I find that arty rather than obscuring.…So to work with the Retina screens,…which have a high pixel density than normal,…we need to establish a new media query…that relies on the min-device-pixel-ratio parameter.…That's a relatively new on that has yet to…make it into the Dreamweaver interface.…
- Structuring fluid grids
- Adding a new fluid grid layout
- Adding building-block div tags
- Inserting content into a fluid grid
- Modifying the number of grid columns
- Building media queries from scratch
- Working with additional media queries
- Handling orientation changes
- Manipulating CSS
- Adding new media
Skill Level Intermediate
Edge Animate Essential Trainingwith Chris Converse4h 44m Beginner
1. Understanding Responsive Web Design
2. Fluid Grid Layouts in Dreamweaver
3. Expanding on a Fluid Grid Structure
4. Enhanced Media Queries
5. Flexible Images and Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.