Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with checkboxes, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
Checkboxes allow the app user to indicate a range of selections.…jQuery Mobile checkboxes are very stylish and from a user's…perspective easy-to-use.…Take a look at the example I have on the screen now where I have a series of…Animals seen each with a checkbox.…So if the user saw a Bear and a Bobcat and a Coyote, it's very easy to mark.…Now let's flip over to report.html from Chapter 6 > 06_03 and I'll show you how…to add checkboxes to your forms.…
Let's put our series of checkboxes in between the Email field and the Comment text area.…So I'm going to scroll down a little bit, select the Text Area, so I can find…it pretty quickly and you want to make sure that your in between the two divs…and I'm going to place my cursor just in front of that first line on line 33…and then go over to the Insert panel where I have jQuery Mobile category…displayed and click Checkbox.…When the jQuery Mobile Checkbox dialog box appears, enter in the Name that you…want for this and I'm going to call this reportAnimals.…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.