Before watching this course on Dreamweaver CC 2017, you'll need a basic understanding of graphic file types.
- [Instructor] If you're a premium member of the lynda.com online training library, you have access to all the exercise files used throughout this title. In fact here they are on my desktop. I can open this up and you'll see in here I have an assets folder, see all those various files? And then I have chapter folders. And in each one is a begin and then a final folder And in each one is a begin and then a final folder so I encourage you to use these as a starting point and a finishing point and if I expand this I'll write it here. This is actually the final site so I encourage you to take that.
You can swap out all the graphics, really call it your own. But if you're a monthly member or an annual member of lynda.com you don't have access to these exercise files but honestly you could follow along just as easily with your own assets and I encourage you to do so. It's really what you want to do anyway. Create your own website. So let's jump right in and get started in creating our very first website in Dreamweaver CC, the 2017 release.
- Understanding the Internet and websites
- Adding HTML content to a webpage
- Styling content with CSS
- Creating navigation
- Adding more pages to a website
- Creating a flexible layout
- Linking to other pages and websites
- Creating a contact form
- Creating a responsive site for mobile devices
- Uploading and testing the website