Join David Powers for an in-depth discussion in this video What next?, part of Dreamweaver CC 2015: Responsive Design with Bootstrap.
- That concludes this short course on responsive design…with Bootstrap and Dreamweaver CC 2015.…We haven't covered everything that you can do with…Bootstrap and Dreamweaver.…If I collapse the DOM panel, you can see that the…insert panel offers a wide range of Bootstrap components.…This one, Carousel, creates a slideshow.…It's very simple to use.…It inserts all the necessary code, together with place…holder images.…Just substitute your own images in the same way as we…did with responsive images and you have a ready made…slideshow.…
Responsive Video Embed does what it says.…It embeds a video that expands and contracts according…to the available view port.…All the while maintaining the correct aspect ratio.…You can also create a Jumbotron.…A what?…I think the best way to explain is to show you by going…to the online Bootstrap documentation.…This page shows you all of the components defined…in Bootstrap, and it explains how they can be configured.…
Let's select Jumbotron from this menu on the right.…And that's what a Jumbotron looks like.…
- Defining a custom Bootstrap layout grid
- Inserting and modifying a navigation bar
- Adding a container for a hero image
- Working with columns inside a Bootstrap container
- Creating placeholder content with Emmet
- Speeding up layout by duplicating columns
- Moving page elements in the DOM
- Previewing the mobile webpage with Device Preview
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Creating the Site Navigation
3. Adding a Hero Image
Inserting the hero image6m 37s
4. Working with Columns
5. Using Device Preview
What next?2m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.