Demonstrates how to establish a presence online using the industry leading Web authoring tool, Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Paul Trani and welcome to Creating a First Web Site with Dreamweaver CS5. I'm gonna show you how to create your very first website from the ground up. Complete with text and images, flash content, robust navigation, multiple portfolios for your images, and even a smart contact form. I'm gonna show you how to do all of this in Dreamweaver using HTML as the foundation, stylizing this content with CSS, adding image galleries using widgets, and using templates to create multiple pages.
And you can do all of this without writing any code whatsoever. And that's the thing that really excites me the most: How easy it is to create a website that is not only powerful but fully customizable for any type of website you might want to create. So let's get started in creating a first website with Dreamweaver CS5.
- Understanding Internet and Web site principles
- Adding content to a Web page
- Linking to Web sites and e-mail addresses
- Styling content with CSS
- Exploring Dreamweaver’s pre-built layouts
- Inserting images
- Adding SWF content
- Uploading and testing a Web site