Discover the new features in Adobe Dreamweaver CC, the powerful web development and design software.
- [David] Hi. I'm David Powers. Welcome to Dreamweaver CC New Features. Adobe now updates Dreamweaver and other creative cloud applications two or three times a year, so this course covers more than one new release. Think of it as a supplement to my Dreamweaver CC Essential Training Course. We'll begin with the extensive improvements to Code View that were introduced in the original release of Dreamweaver CC 2017, including Quick Edit and working with multiple cursors.
Then we'll take a quick look at Real-time Preview, and the integration of the two most popular CSS Preprocessors, Sass and Less. After that, it's onto changes introduced in CC 2017.1, the extensive overhaul of Dreamweaver's Find and Replace functionality as well as improved support for PHP. As new features are added, this course will be expanded so keep an eye out for updates.
- Restricting the scope of a quick search
- Finding and replacing more selectively
- Advanced find and replace in a specific tag
- Setting the default version of PHP in Preferences
- Applying a link to selected text in Live View
- Changing information displayed in the Files panel
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: find and replace and PHP support. In addition, new videos were added that cover code view improvements, Real-Time Preview, and CSS preprocessor integration.
Q: This course was updated on 03/30/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover using Bootstrap 4 and switching to Bootstrap 3.
Q: This course was updated on 12/20/2018. What changed?