Follow along with Paul to create your first website—complete with headers, footers, multimedia, links to your social profiles, and more—using Adobe Dreamweaver CC.
- [Paul] Hello, and welcome to Creating a First Website in Dreamweaver CC, the 2017 release. My name is Paul Trani and I'm excited to show you Dreamweaver and how to create a responsive website, how to integrate rich graphics into it, how to add video, how to create your own portfolio or gallery as well. Not only that, you'll learn how to set up a contact form and even imbed social media, like Twitter. And keep in mind, this site is going to be responsive, so it's going to look great regardless of the screen size, whether it's desktop, tablet, or mobile.
But this course is so much more than that because I'll be teaching you all about how to use HTML, CSS, and even use frameworks like Bootstrap. These technologies are the foundation of the web, so what you're going to learn here is really going to go beyond this course and will benefit you in many ways. At least that's my hope. I'm really excited about this, I hope you are too, so let's go ahead and get started.
- Understanding the Internet and websites
- Adding HTML content to a webpage
- Styling content with CSS
- Creating navigation
- Adding more pages to a website
- Creating a flexible layout
- Linking to other pages and websites
- Creating a contact form
- Creating a responsive site for mobile devices
- Uploading and testing the website