Dreamweaver CC 2017 is here. Learn about the Code View enhancements, revamped interface, real-time previews, and other new features.
- [David] Dreamweaver has had a radical makeover. Hi, I'm David Powers, and I'm here to guide you through the new features of the 2017 release of Adobe Dreamweaver CC. We'll start with the new user interface with its dark and light themes that bring Dreamweaver into line with other Creative Cloud programs. Then we'll dive into the coding environment looking at improved cotense, using quick edit to tweak style rules and editing with multiple cursors. Real time preview is a major new feature that updates your webpage in a browser in real time as you edit the code in Dreamweaver.
The other big change is that Dreamweaver now automatically compiles the two main CSS pre-processors, Sass and LESS, without the need to install other software. This is not the Dreamweaver you thought you knew, so I hope you'll join me in this tour of the new features of Dreamweaver CC 2017.
Stay tuned for new tutorials and Dreamweaver tips. We'll update the course every time Adobe releases changes in 2017.
- Exploring the Start screen and reorganized workspaces
- Working with the improved Code View
- Getting real-time previews of your designs
- Styling content with SCSS and Bourbon