Learn how to use Dreamweaver's Fluid Grid Layout framework and media queries to create a responsive website design.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi. I'm Joe Lowery. And I'd like to welcome you to Responsive Design with Dreamweaver Creative Cloud. Responsive web design allows designers to control the look and feel of their websites for any given set of screens. In the course, we'll first get a picture of all that responsive design entails. Then we'll dig into Dreamweaver's responsive framework, the fluid grid layout. With it, you can create a single website for desktop, tablet and phone screens. Next, we'll dig deeper into one of the driving technologies of responsive design, media queries.
I'll show you how to first generate a complete set of queries using the Dreamweaver tools, and then, how to enhance the code to incorporate additional media queries and more. Finally, we'll delve into the best techniques for handling images and media in responsive design. Ready to tackle Responsive Design with Dreamweaver Creative Cloud? Let's do it!
- Structuring fluid grids
- Adding a new fluid grid layout
- Adding building-block div tags
- Inserting content into a fluid grid
- Modifying the number of grid columns
- Building media queries from scratch
- Working with additional media queries
- Handling orientation changes
- Manipulating CSS
- Adding new media